Another Promise

Well! Bingung ya kenapa sekarang Indonesia yang dimiringin? Seterusnya dicerita ini kalo ga ada kesulitan pake bahasa inggris. Jadi kalo ada Indonesia dikit-dikit bakal ditulis miring. Bukan gila loh. Apasih?
Well!(again) Something inspiring me! You know what day is it today? Today is Monday!! Yap! Monday! The day that almost everyone hate. But, the inspiration was gone. So, I don't know what to type here T_T Poor mee.....
Buuutt, I want to tell you guys. She know. Not all the truth actually. Just.... something like.... a little bite like. .I don't know like what. She just know by other treat to her or maybe whisper that she hear or the good reason is a.k.a peka. Aaaa.....
I want to say it loud. But, I'm afraid. She talked to me about that. She asked "did you know that people talk about me?" Then I answered "I didn't but, I think they did." She asked me again "do you know what they talked about me?" I answeres again slowly "I.... don't know."
She knocked me with her question again "is that about me and him?"(no need to tell you who is him we talked about kan?-pen.) I answeres almost whisper--maybe. "I don't know. But, maybe yes." What should I do then?
This is the promise. Another promise if I get great grade(how did you read that?-pen.) In my National Examination or Indonesian say it UN!!! I promise to ask her later. In the same day I'll take photo with him. Just me and him. Okay, the last sentence is not important anymore.
See yaa.... and please don't choose anyone coz, I don't want to hurt anyone. This whole story is just in my point of view. Don't judge anyone by your opinion. Coz, I posted this with motto 'no hard feeling to anyone.'
Btw, bless me and pray for me to do UN greatfully.

Regard,
RinIsbel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backstabber

Not Saying Word

Destiny?