God's Hand

Now, I'm in the one of building near beach. You know what. It is already dark. But, you still can see one of the Greatest scenery in the world. Even I saw in the third floor I still can see it.
Do you know wave? Ya. That wave. If you could see. If you could feel. This will make you realize that God is real. God isn't fake. And He always stay by yourside. You will realize He always closed to you. As close as you believe Him.
Whatever your religion. Whatever you believe. Whatever. There is Him watching you. Listen to you. And always there whenever you need Him. He know you as well as.... I don't know. But, really close than your mom, your crush, your dad, your bestfriend, your enemy even closer than your bitch.
Seriously, the scenery is really awesome, great, marvelous! You will know it must be God's Hand. No one could make it perfect than Him. No one. Be proud of you are. Even in the worse. You must believe He won't leaving you like people around yourself. So, don't forget Him in your happiness, don't blame Him in your sadness.
I'm moslem and I'm proud.
Have a nice Night! :)

Note: No hard feeling yaa.... and I'll post the picture later *peace*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backstabber

Not Saying Word