Since...

Halo! I'm back. Yeay! So what?
Hahahaha...nope. actually, today I have class on 10 o'clock. The lecture is Pengantar Geografi or in english is Introduce of Geography. Well then, I just want to greet ya. Coz, since I become mahasiswa baru I just post little posting, right?
Since...I'm busy doing all the stuff I can't post something worth. Bahkan, I can't make a new story. Huft. Is it increase or decrease?
Alright then. I have no topic to discuss anymore. Waiiit... I know. Yesterday my Aljabar Linear lecturer give us, our score of midtest. And you know what?? Disaster. Yeah! Disaster I get worst poin and I hope in final exam I cam get good score. Aamiin.
Anyway plis pray for me to don't forget to study hard and move on. Hahahaa just forget the last

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backstabber

Not Saying Word