First Time

The story begin when I was 13th. It was my every first time happened in my life. First time I hangout with boys. First time I get bad score. First time I love math haha. First time I receive love letter. First time I break my cell phone with liquid because that was my first time bring perfumed to school. Lol! It was. But, I never forget my first time I fell in love with someone and else first time my heart broken.
Hahahaha...anyway, as always I go home late today in my 13th years old was my first time I go home really late and my mother get really angry with me because, that was one of my first time.....(it secret hehehe). There was also my first time someone like me because I couldn't tell if he love me or not because ya still we just a child back then.
Since every first time happened in my life I really learn a lot. A lot happened and still I have to thank Allah SWT with this grateful life.

Notes : bad grammar really. I know it. Just tell me where did I go wrong :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backstabber

Destiny?

Not Saying Word