My First Man And Always Will Be

This year (September 2018) my dad will resign from his job. I thought he was selfish since he insist to open a bussiness coz he still have my little brother to go to college.
Today, on 12-05-2017 08.51 my mom told me why he decide to quit. His boss was offering to extend for...I dont know maybe one or two years but he decided won't take it. This part I thought he was selfish. Then my mom explained his reason. Many young employee in his work but only temporary. He pity them if he take the offer then this young employee can make further in the job. He also thought this young employee will not learn anything from the job if he still do.

So my mom said, "I will accompany your father's decision." And explained more. Maybe father already in his limit since he used to go back and forth to reach the office by motorcycle. The thought of his selfish still there when he start to get angry when the part time bussiness going not so well. But, he did listen actually sometimes. So, yeah...I should listen too sometimes. I love you, Ayah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Saying Word

Backstabber