I Hate Those People

Yes. This is rant. I don't know why make this public but, as an attention seeker I don't see where the mistakes is hehehehehe
1. Ada orang yang unfollow bilang2. Maybe I won't get mad at you karena gue ga tau. Udah gitu pake hehehehe pas bilang. Sorry, how can I don't get irritated by that? 
2. Having repetitive toxic behavior. Ga tau spellingnya bener ato engga tapi poinnya adalah... If you want to let go. Then let go. Don't comeback to do the same thing again, praising dan degrading
3. Money Oriented. Literally money oriented. Kek bahasan lu ga jauh2 tentang uang. Emosi gegara uang. Berantem sama orang gegara uang. Kek your life evolve around money duh. Maksud gue ya usaha si usaha tapi kan ga usah kesel kalo ga laku? Ga usah kesel kalo kecapean sendiri karena bahkan ga ada yang asking for it from you gituloh. 
4. Mengeluh sambil bekerja. Kek yah... Gue juga ngeluh kadang tapi maksud gue apa bagus kalo lu lagi ngerjain kerjaan lu tapi terus2an ngedumel? Like for what gituloh? Please, find a job you can fit in and feel at ease to do it. 
5. Has no self control. Suddenly you angry. Then happy. Dan no talk to me. But then saying hi and inuciate(?) a convo. Oh.. Stay away please
Wow! I'm doing 5. I think that's too much information by me. Well, if you read this. Just skip and close tab. Thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backstabber

Not Saying Word