Let's Get Lost.... for Couple Days

Holaa..... I'm back. I'm happy to come back. feels like I ...am Syahrini *feel free mode on* wkwkwkk
ga jelas? emang! dari dulu malah hahahha

Alright! get back to the topic. Hmmm....actually, I need to do soo many things for today. But then, I spend my time typing this, telling stories and lay down on the bed and fall a sleep slowly

Hoahm....cape ya denger gue curcol mulu? Sama! gue juga.
tapi lo semua harus tau. masa yaa...ibu gue tau cerita yang gue bikin disini.
OMAGA OMAGA!! you can make a conclusion right?

Then, I have to tell you that in next four days there will be MID TEST a.k.a UTS. Yoih....
Lo tau kan kalo gue dengan badan yang kecil ini telah menjadi seorang MAHASISWI??
gatau? dems aps? gils!

hahahha....
intinya! Let's get lost for copule days to prepare for SILAKBAR a.k.a Silaturahmi Akbar yang dimana gue dan semua anak GeoUI'14 jadi panitianya.

Tema yang kita ambil tuh laut gitu. Judulnya SAMUDRA. Keren kaan?? Bilang keren ga! kekekekekeke
Pokoknya adalah artinya tuh panjang banget gitu. gue lupa. ckckck

I think it's enough. Just like all my posting, there is no point of them. So.....

See ya :)

P.S ask gue dong di ask.fm @tamdisgen huheheheheh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backstabber

Not Saying Word

Destiny?